CTFL will not under any circumstances use information gotten from website visitors either supplied by them intentionally or non-intentionally to contact them. Unless it is otherwoise expressly requested.
Compatible Technologies System Abuse Policy
System abuse is strictly prohibited. Compatible Technologies may terminate or modify service immediately and
may bill for any resulting support charges if the client engages in system abuse. Following is a list of actions which
are defined to be system abuse. This list is non-exclusive; any action about which there is any doubt should be
referred to Compatible Technologies for evaluation.
Actions which constitute system abuse include, but are not limited to:
- using a domain name owned by Compatible Technologies as the contact for SPAMming, chain letters, mail fraud, and other abuses.
- attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account on Compatible Technologies systems or the Internet at large
- attempting,in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet, forging email or USENET posting header information, sending large numbers of unsolicited mail messages (i.e. "junk mail")
- this includes adding or attempting to add addresses to any mailing list without explicit positive consent of the addressee, forwarding or posting "chain letters" (multiple forwarding) of any type, posting inappropriate messages to USENET newsgroups e.g., posting large numbers of unsolicited posts indiscriminately ("spamming"), or posting encoded binary files to USENET newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose;
- attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email or USENET posts other than one's own, engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages; using an account at another provider to promote an Compatible Technologies Web site in an abusive manner, using an Compatible Technologies account or network connection to collect replies to messages sent from another provider which violate these rules or those of that provider, reselling Compatible Technologies services to third parties who do not abide by these guidelines.
Compatible Technologies is not responsible for third parties using domains names registered to us for SPAMming and other abuses. Any parties, whether or not a client of Compatible
Technologies, engaging in such activity will be held accountable for their actions and will not
be protected from investigation by law enforcement or any authority taking action against such